Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Weirdo Junior, milestone

Sooooo I have decided to use my blog also to track Sophia's milestones a little easier. So this way when something happens I can blog it that day, and then once a month or so I can just check here and then write everything down in her baby book. Sounds good in theory right? ;)
Alright, well my baby girl is now apparently a toddler. 2 years old. 26 months. Although you have to stop counting months after 2 years. Pffttt. She's growing up way too freaking fast. So these past two weeks she has decided that she is such a big girl in fact that she is starting to talk in actual sentences more often now, pretty much all the time. She would do it every now and again before, but these past two weeks she has really stepped it up. It's so strange having a somewhat conversation with my little bitty mini me. Seems like just yesterday I was talking to her inside my belly. Sigh.

Picture below:
Having fun at daycare, I love all the pictures that she sends me during the day of my nutball :) 


Oh yeah, I guess I should specify that Weirdo Junior is nickname that Shawn has called Sophia since day 1. Reason behind it is plain and simple: he has always called me weirdo since the beginning.... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment