Thursday, January 31, 2013

Always enjoy the little things

The little things we take for granted everyday, the small, mostly insignificant things. Sometimes they are the moments or memories that you will one day look back to for comfort and happiness.

Whoa that was a little deep.... Haha I didn't mean for it to sound all philosophy-y, it just happened.

Because at this moment right now I am rocking Sophia to sleep. She has already passed out and is just snoozing away on my lap, and I'm just sitting here in complete darkness with no tv or lights on. Just listening to the wind chimes on our house outside go crazy with this ridiculous weather we are having right now. Shawn is staying over at his dad's house all night tonight because he just had rotator cuff surgery. So it's just Sophia and I. And right before she fell asleep she accidentally reared up and smashed her head back so hard on my mouth/teeth that she busted my lip open and it bled and I cried so hard that Chloe even came over and jumped on my lap to make sure I was ok. And somewhere in the mean time Sophia passed out. So here we rock...one big happy family (well minus daddy for tonight). And those are just the thoughts swirling around in my brain with today/tonight's events. Sorry if I'm boring but this is my life and I wouldn't have it any other way :)
-Oh and also, I just downloaded the blogger app on my phone so that's why I'm able to type all of this out while I'm rocking ;) it's pretty amazing. Technology these days. lol, oh and I just realized that I'm averaging one blog post per YEAR. excellent, I'm on a roll. hahaha!

The picture below is just one of those little things that I hold onto. Shawn and Sophia playing blocks over at Papaw's house earlier tonight.

Be safe with this weather everyone! Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment